About Me

My photo
I try to be very OBJECTIVE in thought, I don't like to be SUBJECTIVE and biased, or simply one sided. Its two sides to every story, you have to look at both sides, put yourself in the shoes of the protagonist and the antagonist and ask yourself what would you do if you were in those shoes. Oddly enough, I'm an aspiring Electrical Engineering and computer geek. You would think I think with the other side of my brain, but like I said, I look at everything from BOTH SIDES, it so necessary

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Raising the Family

Today is my last day at my job in the mall, its Saturday, and all the wholesome families are in the mall together enjoying family time...This also means that PDA is involved (Public Display of Asskicking)...My daughter is 1 years old now...she's getting to the point were she is curious and getting into stuff...Can't be mad, this expands the imagination and heightens senses...It's also getting to the point were she is learning so much and comprehending what's right and what's wrong...This leads me into the subject of discpline...displineing the child that is...My girlfriend and I have two completely different outlooks on this matter. She said she was never physically disciplined that tough growing up, on the contrary I was...All it took for my girl was pulling hair and time out...I, again, got my ass kicked...and I feel it was very necessary...Hated it at the time, but love it now...I feel like at this moment, I'll let the lady implement her tactics, but I kinda know, it will get to a point were she'll understand me, and we'll see eye to eye

No comments:

Post a Comment