About Me

My photo
I try to be very OBJECTIVE in thought, I don't like to be SUBJECTIVE and biased, or simply one sided. Its two sides to every story, you have to look at both sides, put yourself in the shoes of the protagonist and the antagonist and ask yourself what would you do if you were in those shoes. Oddly enough, I'm an aspiring Electrical Engineering and computer geek. You would think I think with the other side of my brain, but like I said, I look at everything from BOTH SIDES, it so necessary

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The effect of a good woman

OK, so I've decdied to move to Atlanta, GA to be with my lil girl and girlfriend, pursue the goal of marriage, and start raising my family sort of speak. However, I'm going on a whim. The job I thought I was going to have did not come through (Preciate that SCAD), and I'm moving in with a frat brother. I'm leaving because I know its simply time to go, I busted my ass for the 5 years getting my degree, then continued busting my ass to acquire two more certifications, one I paid for out of my own pocket (A+ certification, 2 part test, each part $168). I bought my car, and acquired my own insurance, tags, title, and every other bell and wistle is signed to me. Not mama's insurance, aint no situation if my grades drop, mama taking the car...THIS IS MY SHIT!!!!!! (sorry, had to stroke my ego I worked so hard for). Everything is setup, there is no reason not to go, except the fact that I don't have a job lined up which I'm shook about because there is no continuous flow of income, and we are in a recession, I heard ATL is a lil rough right now. However, I've spoke with amazing women recently. I have a co worker that I pretty much told my life story to, and she seemed so interested, and in so many words she said, "nigga quit tripping, you've been through worst and pulled yourself out." Any female friend I've had has said the same thing. My amazing girlfirend expresses time and time again that she'll be there, by my side, and everything will work out for the better. Maybe because I'm a mama's boy that it feels better hearing that from a womens' voice. The say every woman wants to be lead by a man who knows were he's going, and behind every great man, there is a great woman. I want mine standing next to me so she can see everything I see from the same angle and same perspective as we fly far beyond the stars to a place were the happieness is infinte, and being content is only on Monday morning. I want my lil girl to make palets across our legs, and pillows with our arms so when she wakes one eye sees my smile, the other sees her moms, and three smiles can intertwin into a homogenous mixture of glee for the simple fact that that woman stayed by my side.


No comments:

Post a Comment