About Me

My photo
I try to be very OBJECTIVE in thought, I don't like to be SUBJECTIVE and biased, or simply one sided. Its two sides to every story, you have to look at both sides, put yourself in the shoes of the protagonist and the antagonist and ask yourself what would you do if you were in those shoes. Oddly enough, I'm an aspiring Electrical Engineering and computer geek. You would think I think with the other side of my brain, but like I said, I look at everything from BOTH SIDES, it so necessary

Monday, March 30, 2009

What It Is, And What It Aint

I don't wanna come off as one of those social activist complaining about government actions, or lack there of (especially being a young black male, we do have a African American president now), I even put myself in George Bush's position and can halfway understand some of his ever so irrational decisions. Truth be told, I hate politics, but have to pay attention to them, whether I like it or not, political decisions do effect me as a father, a working class citizen, a one day home owner, a one day husband, and all around man and citizen of the United States of America. However, my overall political views are as stated...FUCK POLITICS...even if our president is black, politics are still a scientific approach to arguments, and I hate arguing, but need to vent about certain issues for self sanity...I was always taught that if you can't come with a better idea or solution for a specific purpose or problem, then don't complain about the present. Which also leads to the well known fact, "If you don't vote, then shut the hell up about government actions...You're not helping the situation, ya just pointlessly talking shit, stuff ya mouth wit Charmin, its not needed...So now I'm forced to think, forced to relate and disagree, forced to argue and defend, forced to criticize those I support, and forced to give credit when credit is due even if I don't want to...Fact of the matter is, there is no such thing as a perfect person(at least not a mortal, God don't make mistakes), which means there is no such thing as a perfect organization, a perfect business, a perfect economy, a perfect government, or all around a perfect infrastructure for anything, therefore...I will aways have a reason to TALK MY SHIT...no matter who or who doesn't listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment